Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Triangle Tri-Fold

Original post in April 2011:

I just LOVE the Triangle Tri-Fold Card & knew as soon as I saw it that I wanted to make it for Melissa’s ( my DIL ) birthday card. I am meeting her, my son, my grandson (plus the new grand baby in Melissa’s tummy!) for lunch tomorrow & will be giving it to her along with a check to buy some new maternity clothes.












Here is where you can find a wonderful tutorial for this awesome fold -


Here are the specifics:
Ink - Rose Red, Always Artichoke
Stamps - A Word For You, Printed Petals
Paper - Rose Red, Pale Plum, Very Vanilla, Springtime Vintage DSP
Additional - Scallop Trim Punches, Scallop Circle Punch, Finial Press EF, Sizzix EF, Vintage Flower, Ribbon





Happy Birthday, Melissa :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment