Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad

The original was posted in July 2010:

My mom & dad’s anniversary is next week ( it’s year 57!!! ) and when I saw Laura’s card, I knew I had to CASE it for their special day! I kept the basic format of the card pretty much the same, but added lots & lots of embossing - just LOVE embossing & if you know my cards, I always try to incorporate something that’s been texturized!




This card is a CASE from Laura Jaroscak’s gorgeous card:

Hope you like it, Laura :-)


Here are the specifics:

Stamps - A Word for You - this is one of the first times I used SU! clear stamps & I AM IN LOVE 
Paper - Almost Amethyst CS, Whisper White CS, Pink Pirouette CS, Barely Banana CS, Tea Party DSP
Ink - Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red
Accessories - Finial Press EF, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Square Lattice EF, Flower Embosslit, Designer Buttons, Subtles, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Corner Rounder

Almost forgot - I also smooched the front on the card with a little of the gold smooth diluted with a little alcohol & put into a spray bottle. Don't know if you can see it, but if you click on the picture, it will make the card real big & maybe you can see the "sparkles"!



Thanks for looking  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment