Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Marlene

This was originally posted on November 30, 2010:


Here is a "WINTERY" card that I made as a birthday card, but you could make it for anything! I used the design of the card from the Split Coast Stampers' Sketch Challange from last week. Decided that this design would make a perfect Joy Fold Card so that's how this was done. The Joy Fold is one of my favorite card folds!



here is the card closed. I made a little band to keep it shut; it looked too plain, so I added a couple of snowflakes!

 
here it is open after the band was moved away


here's the card lying flat on my mantel - there are several layers here but
"The More the Merrier"!!!


You can find a tutorial for this fold here:


Here are some card specifics:
Stamps - Happy Moments
Paper - Baja Breeze, Rich Razzelberry, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White & Ski Slope DSP
Ink - Baja Breeze, Rich Razzelberry
Accessories - Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Movers & Shapers Die,Big Shot, CB Embossing Folder, MS Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals,Tombow Multi Adhesive



Have a wonderful day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment