Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Merry Christmas Christina!

The original was posted in December 2010:


Made this card for a good friend of mine that I am meeting this evening. Of course, I chose to use Candy Cane DSP again, but a pattern that I have never used yet! The bottom is layered with Garden Green CS edged with the Scallop Trim Border Punch, White Organza Ribbon & Real Red that was punched with the Ribbon Punch. The sentiment is from Season of Joy. The ornament punches (in Real Red & Kiwi Kiss) have small poinsettias from Season of Joy on Whisper White. I also used a couple of embossing folders on the card - one is Petals-a-Plenty & the other is a Sizzix EF I got at a Big Box store but you can get on sizzix.com.


Merry Christmas Christina!


 
Have a Merry Christmas :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment