Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Owl Corner Bookmarks

Original post in late 2010:


I was asked to make bookmarks for an upcoming Woman's Retreat for my church. I knew immediately that I wanted to make corner bookmarks because they are so different; I'm always up for unconventional. I made 31 with the help of several ladies this past weekend.  Had to borrow the new Owl Punch because I don't have it, but it's definitely on my wish list now; it's fantastic! Hope you like what I came up with :-)


Owl Corner Bookmark
All by it's lonesome on a piect of More Mustard



Owl Corner Bookmark on SU! Catalog
On the corner of a SU! catalog


Owl Corner Bookmarks All Ready To Go!
And then there were 31!


Go to http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/, click on the "Resourses" tab in the upper left of the home page, type in Corner Bookmark in the search area & you will find a wonderful tutorial for these!

No comments:

Post a Comment