Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Sunshine Birthday Kelly!

The original card was made in April 2011:


Am making samples for an upcoming class this week while I am on a well needed break! This one was the only one that I could finish cause I forgot to pack some needed items in my bag!  These are so fun to make!

Just made the envie for the party tonight. Can't just do something plain, so I made it out of matching DSP & did a little embellishing! The sun was out today - very rare for here - so just had to get a picture with those beautiful shadows :-)


Happy Sunshine Birthday Kelly!



These are the first pictures I took of this card right after I finished the card:

Sunny Poppy Easel Front
here's the view from the front


Cards Sunny Poppy Easel Side
here's a side view


Here are some specifics:

Paper - Sunny Garden DSP, Poppy Parade CS
Stamps - Retired
Accessories - Half pearls, Brad, Flower Embosslit, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, MS Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Bigz Clear Circle, Original 3.5" Circle, Embossing Folder, Elegant Lines, Bigz Scallop Circle



Hope you enjoy it  :-)

1 comment: