Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Erin's Wedding Favor Box and Place Card

This was originally posted on February 12, 2011:

After I made all the table decorations for a districtwide meeting in August 2010, I was asked to make wedding favors for a friend's daughter's wedding in April 2011. I was going to give her all of the extra paper that she said she was going to make place cards with the extras. Well ... since I wanted there to be uniformity on the tables, I decided to make her place cards too! Added a picture of all 84 of the box favors the day I finished them but wanted to add pics of the individual box & the place cards I made for Erin.


Here they are -  



Thanks to Amy Czuba for her inspirational design for the place cards -




Here are some specifics:

Paper - Elegant Eggplant, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla
Stamps - Vintage Vogue, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Short & Sweet, Texture Jumbo Wheel
Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery
Miscellaneous - Scallop oval punch & MS die, Big Shot, Simple Flower embosslit, Stamp-a-majig, Island Floral die, Scallop circle punches, Finial Press EF
Additional technique used - Sponging


--------------------------------------------


Here is a picture of the boxes we all ( Erin's parents, brother & sister-in-law ) made at my house -

Just finished 84 of these this morning - whew!!!!!!!


Here's what I used:

Paper: Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery 
Punches: 2 3/4" Scallop Circle, Scallop Circle, Fancy Flower
Dies: Box #2, Island Floral
EF: Finial Press
Stamps: Vintage Vogue,
Short & Sweet, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Speckles Jumbo Wheel



They are going to be filled with trail mix. I gave Gayle ( mother of the bride ) a bunch of tiny bags so that the paper won't absorb the oils - don't want them ruined after all the work to make them  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment