Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Matt

This was originally posted on August 17, 2010:


My son, Matt, will be 29 at the end of the month! Boy I feel OLD but my dad says that he has a grandson who is turning 29 so stop whining - conversation CLOSED!!!

I didn't quite know what to do for his card until I came across a card made by Vicki Burdick, Stampin' Connection Featured Stamper this week. I decided that I would use her card as my challenge card this week & here it is:


Here's the link to Vicki's wonderful card -



Here are the specifics used for this card:
Ink: Basic Brown, Clors to Cocoa, More Mustard, Sage Shadow
Stamps: Wonderfully Worn, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Sprinkles, Happy Moments
Paper: To the Nines Specialty DSP, Very Vanilla CS, More Mustard CS
Accessories: ScallopOval Punch, Miscellaneous Sizzix Star Die, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Silver Star Brad


Have a wonderful day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment