Saturday, October 15, 2011

Heather & Brad's Wedding October 8, 2011

My daughter got married last weekend.  I am just now feeling like I have recovered enough to upload pictures.  I will explain each one as I upload them.  I did the tables in the reception along with some other things through the wedding.  Don't ask me how long it took me to make everything but it was worth every hour, day, week, & month it took to complete  :-)



We collected rocks from various places that were in the shape of "hearts".  Each guest attending signed a rock & put it into the glass vase as they arrived.  Both Brad & Heather signed rocks during the ceremony & added them as their "unity candle". 
It was so touching  :-)


The cake was a cupcake tower & boy were each flavor delicious - bottom was chocolate, middle was vanilla with a raspberry filling & the top red velvet.  The very top was a small cake they they will eat on their first anniversary.  They also had a groom's cake which was a ball & chain.  When they "cut the cake" they broke the chain  :-)



 The venue for the Ceremony was in Northern Idaho at the Elkins Resort on Priest Lake  :-)


 Brad works for UPS, so Hunter, my handsome grandson, was dressed as a UPS Guy & carried the rings in a box I made & added UPS stickers :-)


 Heather is a Cardiac ICU nurse & the Flower Girl was dressed as a "Nurse in Training" :-)


Heather was a beautiful bride :-)


I made the birdcage veil about two hours before the wedding :-)



They took lots of pictures before the wedding & these are two of them :-)







Here are some pictures of the table decorations I made  :-)


Kids ( there were lots & lots & acres & acres of them there ) sure had a fun time break dancing  :-)



I am sooooo glad it's done!  Now I have to start on everything for a Christmas Craft bazaar I am doing next month  :-)


1 comment:

  1. love your table numbers and your place cards. nice touch to a beautiful wedding! sherrill graff late night stamper

    ReplyDelete